We wanted to say THANK YOU to all of our Kickstarter backers. All 125 of you! Because of your pledges, we were able to raise $5,132, well above our original $3,500 goal. We raised more than half of our original goal within the first 24 hours of our campaign. Check out our first day stats!
Kickstarter showed our Broodjes & Bier campaign a lot of love. We were featured on their homepage, on the Staff Pick’s Washington DC page, on the Staff Pick’s Food page and the Staff Pick’s General page. What!! Featured on 4 pages! That has to be a record!
Our campaign and Founder were featured in the Prince of Pentworth’s blog Popville, and on Eater DC, the online source for DC people who care about dining and drinking.
So all in all, it was a pretty awesome experience.
With the end of that amazing and kind of crazy campaign, comes the beginning of an equally, if not more, exciting period as we work hard to fulfill all of the rewards you earned in your commitment to back us.
Check here for the most up-t0-date info on when you can expect your rewards. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment or email me directly at email@example.com
Estimated Reward Timeline – April 29th, 2013
- Handwritten Thank You Note, Bier Koozie, Broodjes & Bier T-Shirt: Packaged and mailed from DC to you (estimated delivery date) April 29th, 2013
- Bier & Kaas E-book: Emailed from us to you (estimated delivery date) April 29th, 2013
- Free Broodje Co. on Capitol Hill: As soon as we launch! (Estimated delivery date) March 15th, 2013
- Behind-the-scenes video of first Pop-up: *We’re hoping to pop-up in late May/early June of this year. Carrie (ops/video guru) has gotten editing a high quality vid down to a science. This will be sent from us to you within two weeks following our first pop-up (estimated delivery date early or late-June, 2013)
- Private Sandwich & Bier Tasting: This private event will be ready for you to book beginning April 15th, 2013! Until then, we will work to either solidify a space to host you and your three lucky pals OR work out the logistics with you personally so we can feed your party in the comfort of your own abode.